SMILE MAGIC OF DALLAS (BUCKNER) IS HIRING FOR OUR MASCOT CHARLIE THE CHIPMUNK!!
PAY: $16 PER HOUR
No Experience Needed! GREAT opportunity for college students OR High School Graduates!!!
- Smile Magic is seeking an outgoing person to be our Charlie The Chipmunk Costume Character who can bring our brand to life through customer interactions. The job entails wearing a cartoon character mascot costume and portraying the Mascot in an engaging manner.
- As soon as you step into our magical waiting room at our Smile Magic location, you will know this is a Dental Office like none other!
- Younger children love the movie theater and play gym, while older kids enjoy a royal game room complete with an X-box. Surrounded by colorful murals and excitement, your prince or princess will be served nutritious snacks by our royal concierge and window shop for royal treats they can earn as a Smile Magic Prince or Princess. Patients are summoned to the courtyard through the big castle gate and several royal helpers are on hand to guide patients along the way, along with fellow patient Charlie the Chipmunk. When their moment arrives, patients are given a gold coin which can later be redeemed for prizes. Since every Smile Magic patient is treated like royalty, each appointment culminates with a crowning ceremony on a throne!
The job entails wearing a cartoon character mascot costume and portraying Charlie the Chipmunk in an engaging manner.
- This position travels throughout the community to different partnerships and educates the public about oral health. Throughout the month we also participate in different events throughout the community to further educate the public.
Must have reliable means of transportation.
Must be able to dance and communicate without words while wearing the mascot costume.
Please apply if you are ready to bring joy to each of our patients!
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Our Company is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Job Type: Temporary Part-Time